Jan 29, 2022 | Shannon Drumm | 871 views
NMHA resumes programming Monday Jan 31
We are looking forward to seeing our NIGHTHAWKS teams back on the ice. NMHA teams will resume sanctioned hockey activities which includes games and practices as of Jan 31. Please be sure to check the schedule
for your child(s) ice time.
The requirements for all players (12+)/coaches at all facilities (CCC, Jack Burger and Baltimore Rec Centre) include:-Proof of vaccination with QR Code for everyone 12 + ID and over entering the facility in any capacity (practice, game or spectating)
- Masking: Players and Coaches must wear a mask while in the dressing room or getting ready for their scheduled ice time. Masks can be removed once helmets are on and ice is ready for the team to use.
-Coaches/Players can enter the facility for their scheduled ice time 30 min prior to scheduled ice time - no pre-game warm-ups are permitted inside the facilities.
-All Coaches must wear a mask while on the bench during games
The requirements for ALL spectators at our Northumberland facilities (CCC, Jack Burger and Baltimore Rec Centre) include:
- Proof of vaccination with QR Code + ID for everyone 12 and over entering the facility
- 50% capacity for Spectator seating
- Food and drink are prohibited in all facilities
- Masks are required at all times
Let's all have a safe return to the 2021-22 Season! Let's GO NIGHTHAWKS!!🥅🏒💙🖤🤍