is NOW OPEN
for the upcoming 2020/2021 season.
If you have "pre registered' you will now need to go to your HCR profile and formally register with payment. Please note that your spot is not guaranteed until NMHA receives payment!
At this time, the NMHA will NOT be holding any in person Registration. All registrations will need to be completed online
by credit card.
Families who would like to discuss registration options or require help with online registration should contact our Registrar
as soon as possible to discuss.
We’ve been working hard to try to keep costs as low as we can, but with reduced roster size, resulting in fewer players on the ice, in addition to lost revenue from other sources like Tournament Revenue and Sponsorship we have been forced to revaluate our registration rates.
In order to continue to offer a top notch product for the very best value, we have decided to eliminate our Early Bird rate, but in turn, we have lowered our Standard Registration Fee by a minimum of $50 and we have also included a jersey for each player to keep.
We recognize that times are very difficult for many families. Should your family require financial assistance, please visit our community partners who generously offer several subsidy programs to make sure that finances are never a barrier to our players getting on the ice.
The Children's Foundation
Costs for 2020/2021 Season:
Registration will be $525.00 for all divisions Novice(U9) Midget/Juvenile (U18)
*IP age groups will be determined at a later date
We are offering families the option to pay the fee over 2 payments if that is preferred. If you register between September 11th - September 20th 1st payment of $275.00 is due on Registration with 2nd payment of $250.00 due by Nov 15th.
*Note: a partial refund will be available if the NMHA is required to shut down programming early.
What will the season look like?
The standard registration fee will include (one) 1- hour sessions per week for first few weeks and (two) 1-hour sessions per week for remaining portion of season.
Teams will be divided into Tier 1 and Tier 2 based on skill level.
Our intentions are to start mid to late September, pending final OMHA approval.
We are currently working with local facilities for our ice needs. Depending on availability, we plan to offer additional development programs for our competitive tier (in accordance with the OHF allowances). Should there be an extra cost for this, we will communicate that at a later date.
Many thanks to all of our families for your continued patience and support. We have been presented with a very challenging obstacle this season and are diligently working to ensure your players hit the ice as timely as possible, while ensuring everyone's safety.